http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Bimbotic Bird Hater!

Ramblings of a randomness junkie

Monday, January 26, 2004

D-E-A-D!


Woke up soooo late today!! Woke up around one....TRYING to clean up my room...it's like a tornado just hit it...then had to get ready for the SING SOC CNY dinner at Birmingham!! It was nice...nice food...nice environment...was enjoying myself UNTIL...i saw my SII seminar tutor...yup...i've laready like missed 6 of those seminars...hee hee...basically trying to hide...thought i was successful UNTIL the lucky draw...when i won the 5th prize...and i also spilt some drink on my skirt. And everyone was like shouting out...MAN was i embarassed and when i asked someone to go up...no one would go...until Kelvin went. Man was i embarassed!! And...my socio seminar tutor saw me..........SHITE! SHITE SHITE! But the food was good...but the dessert bit sucked. Was expecting chinese pancakes and peanut soup...but all they served us was sucky tangerines. Damnnn! Haha...after that we had a karaoke session. Me, Marianne, Sam, Elly, Sheena and Roy went up and sang Barbie Girl...hahahahhahahaha....it was so farnieeeee...and Roy was sooo good as Ken. hee Hee!!! Anyway...food was good...and that's all that counts...Hopefully I won't skive my SII seminar this Friday...


Sam, me and Marianne





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home