http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Bimbotic Bird Hater!

Ramblings of a randomness junkie

Saturday, January 31, 2004

Done...


Yesterday...was...quite... Oh well... I don't know how to describe it. I finally admitted to my feelings for that person and I have never been soooooo nervous nor scared in my life. This is the FIRST time I've ever done anything like that...I know what's done has been done but I do wonder whether it was the right thing to do.

I wrote a letter explaining my feelings. I wanted to give it to him on Thursday but couldn't bring myself to...but I really wanted to let him know. Then...decided to do it yesterday night. Wanted to do it at the end of the night...and when he went away from the dancefloor...I'd htought he had gone home and I would stand on the dancefloor all sad. But then he came back. So..then...decided to ask my friend to hand him the letter after I'd left. I can't believe I came home crying...but oh well...was a little high. Looking back at last nite, it was quite funny how everytime someone new came into my room asking me how I was I would say I was fine but burst into tears. Gawd...was so over emotional last night. BUT...I've learnt one thing from this... that I am surrounded by the sweetest friends anyone could ask for. And...I feel less depressed and anxious just knowing that they're my friends...you guys know who you are *hugZ*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home