http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Bimbotic Bird Hater!

Ramblings of a randomness junkie

Saturday, February 14, 2004

It's Valentine's Day...Arghhhh


Last nite...at soul Nation...the bloody DJ just couldn't shut his trap abt V-Day...gawdd...i was soooo annoyed...i really wanted to slap him..none of the songs were related to the theme of 'love'... Haa Haa Haa! And anyway...I've been a good girl...walked home without anyone having to put me to bed. Hee Hee! I'm so proud of myself :D

Anyway...it's Valentine's day today. People say tht I shoudn't make a biggie outta it...it's just another day apparently...but i really don't know...it's an indicator tht I'm STILL single...yes...I've been single all my life...there must be something fundementally wrong with me or something undate-able about me...or maybe I'm too picky (I sound like Monica in the 1st season)... Oh well...as some single people put it...Valentine's Day is friendship day... a day where all people come together to celebrate friendship...BAH...who's gonna buy tht? Ha Ha...oh bloody hell...it's JUST ANOTHER DAY!!!!!!

P/S.....Ermmmm....HAPPY V-DAY to those who celebrate it...I'm green with envy...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home