http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Bimbotic Bird Hater!

Ramblings of a randomness junkie

Saturday, February 28, 2004

Milk + Alcohol= Nauseating Feeling

Since it was the last Soul Nation of the term...i thought I'd have more than usual...BUT...before I went for Soul Nation...I had a bowl of cereal and milk for dinner... Goodness gracious me...after downing 7 shots...I felt really ill...then I sat down and went to pee...haha...WHAT AN INSTANT RELIEF! But then NOW...after Soul Nation...man...I still feel ill. I wonder wht I should do...am knackered but still can't sleep...drank soooo much water...but still! Goodness gracious me...and there were sooooo many scary guys at Soul Nation tonite...there were these group of guys who tried to pull me while I was walking home...I was by myself...luckily i was walking fast if not...shite...arghh...still haf tht horrible feeling in my tummy!!!!!!

Went to watch 'Along Came Polly' just before going for Soul Nation...It's a really good show...and I think although Jennifer Aniston doesn't have great features...she's VERY pretty...hee hee and Ben Stiller is just so hilarious! The movie was extremely funny...hahahahahhaha...oh well...going to watch my latest episode of ER now! Absolutely enjoy tht show! hAHA...wonder wht's going to happen between Sam and Dr Kovac... he is soooo gorgeous!! Oh no...that nauseating feeling is BACK!! HELP!!! Better put a box by my bed!! *feeling sicK*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home