http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Bimbotic Bird Hater!

Ramblings of a randomness junkie

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Pink, Pink Day!


Didn'r attend ANY lectures today...*sigh*...back to my old ways again! Tsk Tsk...should feel ashamed...and i actually DO feel very guilty! I do!!!!! But oh well...actually...was late for tort by 15 minutes...but then... ermm...couldn't summon the courage to walk in LATE...oh well...will hafta read up then.

Hee Hee...I'm such a pink, pink person! Most of my bday gifts were PINK! Hee Hee! Pink~ No...I'm not high... please...it's only 3:30 pm!!! Might have a few drinks tonight... U know what would be really funny...if i went to rehersals pissed and i blurt out things i shouldn't say...hee hee...no...tht's not gonna happen!! Not after what happened the last time i went home pissed and shouted the house down and woke everyone up!! I revealed things I shouldn't have...and till this day...I'm still paying! My housemates won't let me forget! Hee Hee... Oh weLL! It's a pink, pink day!! Pinky pink pink! I'll shut up now...gotta do some tort...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home