http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Bimbotic Bird Hater!

Ramblings of a randomness junkie

Monday, February 02, 2004

Pizza Nite


My sleeping cycle is screwed up!! Goodness...anyway...got up really late today! So...what's new?? Well...felt like shit when I first woke up... Didnt feel good at all. Stayed in my room. Until my tummy grumbled and I knew it was time to cook something so I just baked salmon...luckily...I was getting better when i FINALLY got out of my room...instead of being cooped up in my room!!! Went house hunting with Lu Lu, Robbie and Ben...walked round Cannon Park and we're deciding on the house near the pub. Haha..well...that's NOT the basis of our decision though. It felt sooo good to get out of my room and spend time with people. After tht, went to Tesco and bought a Cosmo mag...ooh and Apple and Raspberry juice... After that...downloaded some movie with Cameron Diaz and Ewan McGregor...cant even remember the name as I fell asleep into the first few 15 minutes. How utterly boring!! Then...we had our Pizza Nite...thanx to Vee, Danzio and Pierre...it's nice spending time with Whitefields 14 people...all great people...and it was nice being together again. hee Hee...and we had so much fun just talking crap again...and dissing people..oh well that's all we ever do! hahahahaha...Ooh.....Young and I mite just organise our Chinese Nite next Sat for W/F 14...haha...well...she's gonna cook ban mee and i'll be baking brownies (ooh...how 'Chinese'). Hee Hee..thought of making Ice Kacang..but that's Msian and she wants to try something Chinese. Might even decide to cook curry and rendang for them! Aww...cooking for one another is soooo cooL! As long as it's appreciated... We'll see...might not even have time.

Ooh...mite be having dinner next, next week to celebrate me and Robbie's bday! Hee hee...we're gonna turn 19 soon. This Wednesday is Marianne's birthday...oh...she's turning 20?? Ooh...Hiza the squeezer will be turning 19 on Monday (9th)...hahaha...how old! I dun wanna grow old...Imagine growing older...being an old woman...all ur children hate you and don't care about you...Your husband dies...aww.. ok...i'll shaddup now...people have heard this story WAY TOOOOOOOOO MANY times...*Sigh*...Life goes on...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home