http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Bimbotic Bird Hater!

Ramblings of a randomness junkie

Monday, March 29, 2004

Colin Firth sat next to me on my flight!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! Colin Firth sat next to me on my flight!! It was a rather spacious aircraft and I was rather excited that I was seated next to an actor!!! Hee Hee! Although I don't admire him as much as I used to...it's just the fact that I got to sit next to him! Wow! Unfortunately...I could tell he was getting rather irritated with me as I kept dropping stuff and my headphones got tangled around his. Don't ask me what else happened...because i was woken up by some noise!! I think it was my mum nagging!! Hee Hee...yes people IT WAS A DREAM! Haha...I watched Hope Springs just before I went to bed... Ohhh...maybe if I watch Alias right before I sleep...I'll be dreaming of Michael Vartan!!! Who knows??!! Haha...

Anyway...sorry abt the LONG silence! I've just been too lazy to update my blog! I suppose Malaysia does that to you! Haha! Ermm....what have I been up to? Nothing much except shopping!! I've not bought much though...I've bought a pair of jeans, a pair of shoes, CLEO mags, lotsa DVDs, VCDs! Hahahahahahahahahaha! I've met up with some friends as well...haha...been catching up :) It's been fun! Ooh!! THere's a Zara at KLCC now!! But I do miss my freedom and independence back in UK! There's no one to nag me...no one to tell me what time to haul my ass home...no one to lecture me...no one to firce me to do anything! Argh ...missing UK!! Well...that's one of the reasons why I miss UK! On the brighter side of things, at least I'm satisfied with my Nasi Lemak and my Char Kuey Teow! I'm satisfied that I don't have to do my own laundry... I'm satisfied that everything here is so much cheaper than in UK! BUT...I haven't done any work!! Oh dear...looks like I'm gonna hafta start working on those essays todaY!! I'd be lucky if I even complete 3 when I return!!! I need help!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home