http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Bimbotic Bird Hater!

Ramblings of a randomness junkie

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Craving Char Kuey Teow


My Sleeping cycle is screwed up...AGAIN! Yes...Can't wait for next week actually...I've become so terribly unindustrious...Why oh why? I don't think I've ever been soooooooooooooo lackadaisical before...my goodness... this whole independence thing is not good...I end up abusing it! Wonder wht my parents will say...Hee Hee...Decided to go for my 9 am seminar...and my tort lecturer was extremely nice this morning... I wonder why...he was almost like Michael Reddish...wow...wonder wht brought on the change...oh well...was kinda sleepy...

Then went for IPG...hee hee...she showed a video on indsutrialisation in Malaysia...the documentary was based in Penang...focused quite a bit on the rural areas. There was this one interview with a woman who used to work in a factory...but then decided to open her own 'Noodle Stall' (as the foreigners would call it)...but to me...it was good ol char juey teow she was frying...Oh bless her! Char Kuey Teow... *drools*

I seriously cannot wait to PIG OUT when I get back to M'sia...ooh...I'll be just in time for the end of sale season as well! *Yay* LardeedaR!! Pizza Nite later...I seriously do not feel hungry...but I feel greedy...but every time I think of wht's inside my fridge...I wish I had char kuey teow...but since I don't I don't wanna eat anything! Arghh...I seriously never thought tht I'd have issues with food...but I do!! Maybe I should go down to the CHina Town in Birm and get some groceries...i think i'll go this weekend...any takers??

I know... I'll cook for my lovely housemates before Vee leaves...*sob* *sob* This term has gone by soooo incredibly quickly...I'm kinda sad and relieved tht this term is almost coming to an end! On on hand...I can't wait to get back to Malaysia...but on the other hand...Vee's leaving...What am I gonna do?? Who's gonna shape my brows?? WHo am I gonna run to for advice on matters pertaining to...life?? Who am I gonna cry to? *Sniff*...and tonite's the LAST PIZZA NITE of Whitefields 14...*Sniff*...gonna miss her loads! SHe's like the mummy of Whitefields 14...aww...

I think i digress....WAY TOOO MUCH!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home