http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Bimbotic Bird Hater!

Ramblings of a randomness junkie

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Jerks= Guys!

Had one of the worst nights of my life...wait it was actually quite amusing now that I replay it in my mind. Though...i Am very exhausted now...this account may seem incoherent...but bear with me. Was just lambasted for being naive and idealistic. Mr A (identity to be withheld) and I had a huge fight...yes you can see that. He was saying that I was not realistic for wanting to preserve my virginity till I met the right guy. Also, I was dumb for thinking that guys would accept sex only much later in a relationship. In other words...I should give it to them whenever they wanted. He also berated me for stupidly differentiating 'making love' and a 'nice hard bang'. To him, there's no diff between those two...sex is sex. And he also said that sex and love do not necessarily complement each other hand in hand. Huh? True...I may read romance novels which distorts reality sometimes but I dont believe for a moment that sex is ALWAYS meaningless. Haha...and I was so evil...and I replied...maybe you've never known love before and he was soooo ticked off. Haha...but it's true...How could he have so little faith in love? Oh yea...after a string of failed relationships...who can blame the guy? However, I'm not saying invest all your effort in it...but I'm sure it does change your life. Yeah...I know sex exists...and yes...sometimes couples can have sexual issues...but there are times when sex can mean so much. THen i asked him...if sex is just sex, why is it that it's wrong for a guy or girl in a relationship to sleep with someone else? THen he said...oh that's cheating. Oh so now you call that cheating? He then proceeded to call me selfish because a relationship is meant to be reciprocal...and a it is not a relationship if one can't reciprocate sex. Hello? There's more to relationships than just sex? Hell...if you and your so-called other half were just sleeping with each other and nothing else...then you might as well call each other bang-buddies or 'friends with benefits'. The human male will always be hornier than the female. They forget that females have the emotional aspect to deal with...emotions and the time for reality to set in...that's right...emotions...somewhat clearly lacking in the male breed of humans....actually more like consideration. Haha...there was more...but I aint going to go into it...am too tired... But...hurling such derogatory insults and undermining my opnions aint gonna make me want to run to you and rip off all my clothes and jump straight into bed with you. Instead...I yearn to leash my fury (well not exactly because it was a good laugh as well) physically upon you. Actually it was quite funny to see how hilariously shallow and empty headed this guy was. Ha Ha. What a bad tactic to get a girl into bed! He should have wooed me with sweet tender words...wait he did and I didnt fall prey to that either. Haha! I'm proud of myself...I am. I really don't care what people think anymore...I used to give a damn about it but now I'm like screw them...it's my life and if I wanna save my virginity for that special someone. Then bloody hell I will...it's my virginity..NOT anyone else's. He's soooo horny. Tsk Tsk! And yeah...don't judge me when you've only known me for a few weeks or so! Bastard! I'm not one of those girls you can sweet talk to and then submit to you. I am NOT some subservient bimbo... and damn you for ridiculing my opinions! It's my life...not yours :P

Anyway...this seems like a good time for this:

BITCHOLOGY
When I stand up for myself and my beliefs,
they call me a bitch.

When I stand up for those I love,
they call me a bitch.

When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts or
do
things my own way, they call me a bitch.

Being a bitch means I won't compromise what's in
my heart. It means I live my life MY way. It
means I won't allow anyone to step on me.

When I refuse to tolerate injustice and
speak against it, I am defined as a bitch.

The same thing happens when I take time for
myself instead of being everyone's maid.
It means I have the courage and strength to
allow myself to be who I truly am and won't
become anyone else's idea of what
they think I "should" be.

I am outspoken, opinionated and determined.
I want what I want and there is
nothing wrong with that!

So try to stomp on me, try to douse my inner
flame,
try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold
within me. You won't succeed. And if
that makes me a bitch, so be it.

I embrace the title and am proud to bear it !!!!

B = Babe
I = In
T = Total
C = Control of
H = Herself

B = Beautiful
I = Individual
T = That
C = Can
H = Handle

And that my friends is what I am! *muakz*





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home