http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Bimbotic Bird Hater!

Ramblings of a randomness junkie

Monday, July 12, 2004

Nightmares...

It’s baffling how dreams can seem so real at that time. I’ve had many queer dreams but I’ve never had ones as horribly traumatic as the ones on Saturday night…well not as far as I can recall. Anyway…the first one had to do with a duck…or was it a damn goose? I can’t remember…it was definitely a long neck from the family of those fugly creatures called birds. Ermm…I remember squatting opposite one. Whatever possessed me to position myself within THAT proximity and tht height…I have NO inkling! Grr… and I can’t remember who that damn creature was stood next to. That someone was threatening to provoke the bird to flutter to me and I distinctly remember protesting. But stupid me should have ran MILES away instead I think I just remained squatting and squirming. Then…true enough the creature fluttered and started pecking my neck….GROSS! I still shudder at the thought. Eew! I really, really hate birds! Ok…I fear them…

That was a disgusting dream. But another weird, kinda freaky dream followed. There was a friend. He had committed murder (insane I know!!) I’m not sure how I found out about it (of course I wasn’t supposed to find out!) but then when I confronted him, he threatened to call the police and turn me in as the murderer. All I remember doing was remonstrating and crying A LOT! I think my mind was paralysed by fear. I felt so helpless. I don’t know what happened after that. The next thing I remembered was waking up and realising that it had been a nightmare.

It had seemed so real…Oh well…I’m recuperating…Haha! It’s no biggie anyway… Let’s hope nightmares NEVER come true. Urghh…

3 Comments:

At 11:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had a dream i was getting murdered. scary. i could feel the blood dripping out... - jenny http://www.superficiality.net

 
At 6:06 pm, Blogger randomness said...

It's scary I know!! Dreams never make sense! I recently dreamt that a friend got engaged to his ex whom he suffered a bad break up with!

 
At 6:09 pm, Blogger randomness said...

It's scary I know!! Dreams never make sense! I recently dreamt that a friend got engaged to his ex whom he suffered a bad break up with!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home