http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Bimbotic Bird Hater!

Ramblings of a randomness junkie

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Current State of Mind...

Today was the most unproductive day. But I need to get over it and move on and stop wallowing. I really do. I am going to do what I can do within these 2 weeks. Screw others...exams are about me, not others. And as a friend said, 'Exams are not the end of the world'. Exams do not define my intellectual capabilities as I have been conditioned to believe... Intelligence is about so much more...

But anyway, I am going to do the BEST I can these 2 weeks remaining... If my best isn't enough for others...tough shit. The only people I'm afraid of disappointing now are my parents but even they are just telling me to do what I can manage...not to kill myself... And for some reason...I am pretty convinced that they do want my BEST and nothing more... I always thought the phrase 'Do Your Best' was so wfully cliched...but now...somehow...I appreciate the true meaning of it...

I was a sleep-deprived and over-emotional person today... It was as if these demons were possessing my mind and my faculty of reason was paralysed by sheer fear... I think I am mentlly exhausted...and so is everyone else...but I have never felt so much fear in my life... and some just think I'm putting myself through immense but unecessary pressure... But from tomorrow...that's going to change...I will do my best!

Also, my ability to think had been obscured by sleep deprivation. Wow...I never ever realised the miraculous effects of sleep! Like seriously...8 hours can do soooo much for a person who's been getting an average of 5-6 hours a night... I just had a nap for 2-3 hours. However, I am still having a headache...and I might go back to bed just after I finish Rape (topic for criminal law).

Gosh...and I thought I was ok this year...well..ya never know... I am going to get over it. I shall NOT succumb to defeat!! No! And I shall stop talking to certain people for my own good... And to those exam-takers...GOOD LUCK...and TRY YOUR BEST!

2 Comments:

At 12:36 am, Anonymous Sarah said...

Heyy, heard from Krys that you're in a...fragile state of mind right now. Hahaha. Chill man, I DEFINITELY think you're not getting enough sleep. Who the hell catches the first bus in the morning??
Don't stress...everything will be juuust fine...hahaha

 
At 3:27 pm, Blogger .+ shopaholic +. said...

heya son! how's it going?
exams are coming but i'm sure u can do it!! take care and all the best ya! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home