http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Bimbotic Bird Hater!

Ramblings of a randomness junkie

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

One down and the cycle of chewed pens...

Finished my property exam! Phew...went pretty ok I must say though it was a real bitch writing. Transeferring ideas onto the paper took an awfully long time and it really took me a while to get properly constructed sentences onto the damn booklet. Hmphhh...man... Ive got 4 more exams and I've lost the will to study..........Hahaha. Ack.....criminal law next...then..arghhh...Constitutional and Administrative on Tuesday, followed by EU on a Wednesday morning and CCC (*%^&$^%) on Thursday...then...I'll be EMANCIPATED...FREE FROM THE BONDS OF EXAMS!! Man...this week is going to pass pretty quickly...Can you believe it? I finish next Thursday! Ack! I seriously hope I'll score a 2:1 for property...PLEASE! I am soooo in need of 2:1s! *Yawn*

Oh and I think I have teeth like a lion's...or maybe its the cheap quality of plastic used in Sainsbury's 'Low Price' Pens (10 for 35 pence- what a steal!). Yesterday, I bit my pen cover till it broke...and of course I threw it away...and then unconsciously...I bit the top of my pen...and that broke too... Ermm... And then had to use a new pen. During the exam today, I nearly devoured another cap. Tsk tsk...hee hee... Yes...and maybe later I'll bite the top and break the pen. And the cycle starts again. Gosh...blogging about pens...I am in desperate need of a social life!!

1 Comments:

At 8:01 am, Blogger .+ shopaholic +. said...

the pens you buy sound just as dangerous as your teeth.. o__O

 

Post a Comment

<< Home