http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Bimbotic Bird Hater!

Ramblings of a randomness junkie

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Sarah's a vindictive biatch

This entry is specially dedicated to Sarah Tan Weilin...

Sarah Tan....
Hmphhhhh
The Bane of my existence...
She likes to fabricate things I say when I soooooooooooooooooooooooooo didn't say them
She has poor crediibility....
AND....she is a cheap strumpet too... (I think that sums it ALL)
I dont like being too graphic...
Hmphhhhh...



In my defence...I am sleep deprived!

3 Comments:

At 7:00 am, Anonymous SuLin said...

having a bitch fit eh? :P rant it out girl!! get it out of your system!

 
At 12:51 pm, Blogger .+ shopaholic +. said...

haha.. sarah tan wei lin better watch out! ;D

 
At 8:31 pm, Blogger randomness said...

Haha...It's all in good fun! Sarah knows I *choke* love *Hack* *cough* her! X

 

Post a Comment

<< Home