http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Bimbotic Bird Hater!

Ramblings of a randomness junkie

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Alcohol is very bad...

Apologies for the incoherent previous post. I was writing under the influence of alcohol as you must already know. I've noticed this year that whenever I return home in an inebriated state, I tend to head for the computer and pick some innocent unsuspecting victim from my contact list to harass. Ermm...not only do I babble nonsense...unfortunately I tend to reveal more info than I would like to. I can't even remember who I've disclosed information to! Oh well...fortunately these people can keep a secret (i hope)! Don't worry...even though my 'control' is somewhat impaired by alcohol...I've never disclosed other's secrets...only my own deepest, darkest myself (Arghh...alcohol is very bad)!

Hmphh...oh well...the effects of alcohol. It's indeed quite a 'wonder'. Think about it...a baby could result from too much alcohol...a violent brawl could result...Oh..how it impairs your faculty of reason and sends you into another dimension! Ok...I'm babbling utter nonsense again. No no... I'm not drunk...just insanely BORED! Hmph...oh well...what can you do?

1 Comments:

At 5:55 pm, Blogger Tyler said...

umm.... yea... that's why i chose just simply not to drink alcohol.... its rediculous.... and extremely degrating.... idk... its hard for me to show any respect to those that drink because to me, it is just pure immaturity....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home