http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Bimbotic Bird Hater!

Ramblings of a randomness junkie

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I don't know...

Right...I am in a dilemma...which is of an utterly trivial nature. However, for reason unknown to me, it seems to pre-occupy my thoughts. And no matter how hard I try to dismiss it, I can't! I feel as if have to get it out of my system. However, the effect would take time (which I'm running out of) to run its course, thus making it futile to even embark upon. On the other hand, I know that if I don't get it out of my system, I will somehow regret it. But then I bounce back to the fact that my decision has to correspond with this thing known as 'REALITY'. In addition I consider that if I did choose to let it out...what if the outcome was utterly disastrous? Could I bear that? I don't know...urghh...these three words are like a plague! I absolutely detest uncertainty! At the same time, I am worried...if I don't do anything...could this matter be eradicated through time? Would I be able to move on?

I hate myself right now. Why do I tend to over-dramatise things of the smallest magnitude? I don't know... that's all I can seem to tell myself right now...which lands me back at square one...I DON'T KNOW!

1 Comments:

At 7:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! umm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home