http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Bimbotic Bird Hater!

Ramblings of a randomness junkie

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I was nearly slaughtered...

I've 2 days left...and I think I've made my decision. I've decided not to pursue the matter. I hope and pray that it will not come back to haunt me some day. Hopefully, I'll be able to move on. My life is in desparate need of proper prioritisation.

Yesterday, I thought I was going to be slaughtered. Yes...by my mom's hands! As some you know how I *occassionally* have my blog address as my display name on MSN right? Right...well...usually...I'm very cautious...I always block my brother and mum on MSN...oh yes...and church members (for fear that they'll start fabricating different versions of the truth). Well...the church members were all done...however...I stupidly forgot the other two MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE! AND YES...SHE WAS ONLINE! But thank goodness...my mum's a techno dino so she paid NO attention to my display name! Can you imagine if she had uncovered my deepest secret?! I would be subjugated to church camp and counselling from various ministers for life! That would just be utterly traumatic! They'd be brainwashing me! However, I know that ultimately, the truth will have to come out...but now's just not the right time. I do want to complete my degree. My degree is imperative and integral for my future independent survival.

Oh well...life goes on, doesn't it? Right...I shall need to devise practical ways (mre like excuses) of dealing with such a situation JUST IN CASE it does happen. It's better to be safe than sorry isn't it?

1 Comments:

At 11:16 am, Anonymous Su Lin said...

your MUM has msn? *is flabbergasted*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home