http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Bimbotic Bird Hater!

Ramblings of a randomness junkie

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Yooooo

Heyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I'm feeling kinda high rght now. Just got back from Soul Nation and am feelng awfully hungry. Don't wanna grill anything in case i burn the house down. Hee Hee! Lardeeeeeeeeeeeedaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! It waas a pretty 'interesting' soul nation. Ermmm...for one...i accidentally got my finger stuck in the door. The excruciating pain tpok a while to settle in. It hurts now...but I'm sure when I wake up...the pain will be...unbearable. I love peopleeeeeee! But arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....I really need to srt myself outttttttttttttttt! I think I'm going to bed soon! Exhausted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Nght peple!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home